Distinguished by design, to be admired for a lifetime
Art Hide creates originally designed and ethically sourced leather products of an heirloom quality. Art Hide is born out of a spirit of adventure, a love of people and a vision for what brings beauty to an environment.
Art Hide rugs are made to order for every client. The standard lead time is around four weeks, but if you’d prefer a shorter
or longer lead time, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs
DECIDE ON YOUR RUG
If you’re having trouble deciding, or would like to ensure a colour is right for your space, Art Hide has two great options available:
- With our Touch and Feel! service, you can order a swatch of any rug to ensure it’s the right match.
- Art Hide’s Bring it Home! service allows you to see what the rug looks like in your space. Simply send us a photo of your room and we’ll do the rest.
Please bear in mind that cowhide is a natural product , which means that there will sometimes be subtle variations in tone from sample to sample – if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us!
- Did you know that often you can swap out the colours in any of our designs at no additional cost? Simply ask about this service.
- If you’ve got a different design in mind, or wish to custom size – check out our bespoke service.
ORDER YOUR RUG!
Now comes the best part; let’s get started!
- Want it now but want to pay for it later? We have this option available via Zip Money
Once you’ve checked out, we’ll be in touch to confirm all details!
WE GET TO WORK !
Now it’s time for you to relax while we work on your behalf. We will carefully select the best hides for your rug and our talented manufacturing team will start cutting and sewing. It’s at this stage that more modern techniques are applied to certain designs, like laser burning.
We get back in touch to confirm your rug is being dispatched, and provide you with local courier tracking details.
- Your rug comes with a Product Care guide and a special protective duster bag in case you need to move house or put it away for awhile.